Australian Champions League
25th March 2017 - 10am till 5pm
Aldi Arena (Thebarton Oval)
Celebrating the best of grassroots footy with plenty of entertainment for young and old. The Australian Champions League (ACL) is designed to recognise and reward the contribution of local communities to the ongoing success of Australian Rules Football with Netball to come in 2018!
Recent premiership winners from around town and country compete for bragging rights and plenty more!
Teams confirmed are:
- PAOC FC (2016 winner Channel 9 Football League)
- Reynella (winner of inaugural 2016 South Australian Champions League)
- Hahndorf (2015 and 2016 winner of the Hills League)
- RSMU (2014, 15 and 16 winner of the North Eastern FL)
- Moonta (2016 winner of the Yorke Peninsula FL)
- Waikerie FC (2016 winner of the Riverland FL)
- Barossa District (2016 winner of the Barossa, Light and Gawler FL)
Join us at Thebarton Oval Saturday 25th March 10:00am - 5:00pm for a fun day of footy and help us raise some much needed funds for seriously ill children.
About Little Heroes Foundation
Little Heroes Foundation works to support seriously ill children and their families in South Australia. Not only do we raise funds to supply lifesaving equipment at the Women's and Children's Hospital in Adelaide, we also provide ongoing support for families. This includes financial support to help cover unexpected costs, celaning services for the family home while parents are staying at the Hospital with their child, food vouchers, petrol cards, and car parking clsoe to the WCH for appointments.
We rely on community support, and a large portion of this is from fundraising events and activities involving dedicated people like you. Please give generously to support the Australian Champion's League, which supports Little Heroes Foundation.